Monday 27 June 2011

I'm free!!

I'm finally free and finished with all shows until September!!! Yay!!!!

I wouldn't normally be this happy but I've not even had a proper weekend since April.  So it's nice to know I have a bit of free time now where I can do all the important things.  Which obviously includes playing the Sims and watching TV!

I'm also hoping to get back into my cooking this summer.  Tonight I'm making enchiladas for tea and I'm also making a focaccia loaf that we can eat with soup tomorrow.  I have to admit I'm cheating a little with the bread though.  My bread machine is doing all the hard kneading work so all I need to do once it's finished is plonk it on a tray and whack it into the oven.  I'll be making it completely by hand soon, I'm just still recovering from a cold/stress related illness that I've had for a while.  Don't really want to be sneezing and coughing all over the dough for ages while I knead it.

I'll post pictures once it's all finished and I'll give you the recipe so you can try it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...