Friday 9 September 2011

30 Day Challenge - 2. How have you changed in the past 2 years?

As a person I don't think I've changed too much, except I'm a little more confident at letting the world know about all my nerdy hobbies.

I think the biggest change has been that I have an idea of where I want to go in my career, and I'm really excited about it!


When I was little we used to go to Camelot theme park quite a bit.  My favourite parts of the day were when we went to see the Sooty puppet show and the jousting show.  I've since found out that the company who do the jousting at Camelot also have jousting and medieval shows all over, not to mention the work they've done in films and TV.

They incorporate so many things I love into their shows.  Horses, medieval things, theatre, live shows, TV, film need I go on?  For me those are all things I'm really interested in and would love a career that incorporates just one of those, let alone all of them!

If I could work somewhere like Lionheart Entertainments and spend my days surrounded by everything medieval, even if my job was just to continuously muck out the horses, I'd be happy.

Can't wait to work out what I'm doing in my third year and see if I can get some work experience from these guys!

If you want to find out what the 30 day challenge is click here!



2 comments:

  1. I got to go on stage during the Sooty show on my 5th birthday!!!!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man. Why did they take Camelot down? :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...