Thursday 6 October 2011

30 Day Challenge - 16. 3 things you are proud of about your personality

Ok I'm pretty sure this shouldn't be as hard as I'm finding it.

1.  I like to think I'm quite empathetic.  I'm good at thinking about how things will affect other people's feelings.
2.  I think I'm a good listener, however a few people at uni have made me question this.
3.  I'm now comfortable enough to be myself.  If you don't like me then that's fine, I honestly don't mind, but I'm not going to try and change myself to be something you'll like.

Now that that's over with I'm going to digress a little.  Remember me telling you about that pizza braid ages ago?  Well I've finally dug out the pictures I took to show you.



It definitely tasted good, however I'm not sure it was entirely worth the hassle...  Partly my fault for not putting it on the baking tray before assembling it but it also just didn't want to cut.  It was really quite bizarre.

Think I'll stick to normal pizza for now.


If you want to find out what the 30 day challenge is click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...