Sunday 23 October 2011

30 Day Challenge - 22. 10 things about you people don't really expect.

Oh blimey 10 things?  This might be tricky but I'll give it a go.

1.  I'm studying theatre design (set, props etc.)


2.  I'm writing my dissertation on puppets.


3.  I'm doing a research project on armour, specifically medieval.


4.  I'm currently sat here listening to Steps.


5.  I love horse riding.


6.  I want to live in the countryside one day.


7.  My dream house would have a library, with a spiral staircase!


8.  The most played song on my iTunes is "That's How You Know" from Enchanted.


9.  I have a small collection of My Little Pony toys.

(L-R: G1 Bowtie, G1 Surprise, G1 Baby Tiddlywink, G3 Minty, G1 Gusty, G1 Posey, G1 Cherries Jubilee and G1 Boysen Berry Pie.  Yes I am that sad...)

10.  I hate scary films, unless they're classics like The Omen, but I love reading scary books.  Currently reading this one...



(It's taken me 3 days to write this!!!  I suck...)


If you want to find out more about the 30 Day Challenge click here!



1 comment:

  1. Why is there a wasp thing on the cover of The Shining?

    And shiny black horse is shiny. 8D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...