Sunday 23 October 2011

30 Day Challenge - 24. Things you want to say to 5 different people.

This is the one I've been waiting for!!!  Simply because I find it amusing to leave messages and I know who they're for/about but no one else does.  Yeah I'm a little strange...

1.  I love you even when you annoy me.
2. You're like a sister to me.  You should never doubt yourself because you're awesome just the way you are.  (Yeah I totally started singing that Bruno Mars song in my head as I typed that...)
3. I'm not entirely sure what happened for those 4 months a couple of years ago but I'm glad it's forgotten!
4. Get a grip and stop moaning every 5 seconds.  Also, teacher's pet much?
5. Since when did the little kid I knew turn into one of the so called popular girls.


If you want to find out more about the 30 Day Challenge click here!
Bless your face.  If you sneezed whilst reading this blog post, bless you!

Ahhh I've been watching too much Tobuscus....





1 comment:

  1. Obviously no.1 is about me. I'm the love of your life. <33333

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...