Monday 24 October 2011

30 Day Challenge - 25. 10 ways to win your heart.

1.  Take me horse riding.  Even better, buy me a pony!


2.  Make me a nice cup of tea.


3.  Bring me chocolate.


4.  Take me to bookshops and not mind when I spend hours looking at the books and end up with a pile of about 10 that I want to buy.


5.  Let me buy crazy cooking things even if it's just because they're pink.  Or yellow.  Or basically just any colour other than "metal" or "wood".


6.  Patch me up when I do silly things and hurt myself.


7.  Make me a yummy meal.


8.  Let me watch you play video games and shout things.  Especially when it's a game I won't play myself because it's too scary.


9.  Go on random walks with me in the countryside.


10.  Give me lots and lots of cuddles!




If you want to find out more about the 30 Day Challenge click here!



3 comments:

  1. that chocolate looks yummmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He would've had me at "give me chocolate."

    Great list. :)

    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha vik, great list!! never knew you had a blog! just seen your post on rachs!!

    hello stranger!

    stef (anderson)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...