Saturday 26 November 2011

30 Day Challenge - 28. The month you were happiest this year and why.

Right so seeing as this challenge has dragged on for way longer than 30 days (because I suck, sorry!) I'm just going to get these last 3 posts out of the way tonight so I can move on to something new!

So I'd have to say the month I was happiest this year was probably August.  My 21st birthday was at the beginning of the month and my wonderful boyfriend took me out for an awesome day in Keswick.  We went horse riding in the morning and then spent the rest of the day wandering around Keswick.  We also took a lovely boat ride on Ullswater!  (See video montage below! The song used is Queen of the Surface Streets by DeVotchKa)


I was also able to spend some time with my Granny in August.  I'd not seen her for months so it was really lovely, especially as it was her 80th!

August was also the month when I had my Harry Potter week, always a good thing!  If you want to read more about it then I suggest you read this post.

If you'd like to find out more about the 30 Day Challenge then click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...