Sunday 1 January 2012

Really old quiz time...


This is a really old quiz thing I think I did all the way back in the days of myspace.  I just think it's a bit of fun and it'll give you all a chance to see the random assortment of music I have!
How to Play:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question below, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the nextbutton
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool …
Here are mine:
Opening Credits:A Sentimental Man - Wicked Cast (Erm...  Not a good start.)

First Day At School:
Time After Time - Chet Baker

Falling In Love:
Ratatouille Main Theme (Very fitting, even though you wouldn't think it.)

Breaking Up: 
Dejection - Fast and the Furious Soundtrack

Prom:
Rhapsody on Paganini - Rachmaninov (Beautiful piece of classical music!)

Mental Breakdown:
The Interview - AFI

Flashbacks:
My Cup - Glee (These could only be happy flashbacks...!)

Getting Back Together:
Sensible Heart - City and Colour

Wedding Scene:
Elephant and Castle - Houston Calls

Final Battle:
I Could Have Danced All Night - Glee (Oh dear, 2 Glee songs?... Ooops.)

Death Scene:
No One But You - We Will Rock You Cast (Good song!  Although it does imply that in my movie I'm going to be dying young.  Oh dear.)

Funeral Song:
Cry - Rihanna

End Credits:
Headfirst Slide into Cooperstown on a Bad Bet - Fall Out Boy

Finale:
Sick Little Games - All Time Low

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...