Monday 16 April 2012

Book 1st!

So if you read my blog regularly you’ll know that I love the vlogbrothers.  Back in early 2011 one of the brothers, Hank Green, decided to start a website encouraging people to read the book before they saw the movie adaptation.  As a book lover myself I loved this idea and was so excited to start receiving their email newsletters about it!  However my excitement was short lived as there was a total of 2 newsletters sent out, the last being in November last year.  I’m not going to lie, this is something that has incredibly disappointed me.
In light of that I’ve decided to do it myself!  Every month I’m planning to let you all know what movies are coming out that are book adaptations so that you can, if you want to, go and read the book first!  This will be mainly focusing on movies that are coming out in Britain as that’s where I live.  Feel free to let me know about any movies that I miss and I hope you enjoy reading the books first!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...