Saturday 9 June 2012

Disney Outfits - Peter Pan

Following on from my post yesterday I bring you an outfit inspired by Disney's Peter Pan!  This was the first outfit I created on Polyvore so it's a little more straight forward than the rest but I still like it!


Peter Pan


Let's start with the top first.  Green, for obvious reasons, with a Peter Pan style collar (see what I did there?!).  A grey pair of skinny jeans to represent those tight trousers he wears.  Some cute brown ankle boots, again because that's what Peter wears.  A necklace with the words wish and Tinkerbell on it, because he's lost without his fairy friend.  And finally a bracelet with a whole load of feathers on it, to represent the lost boys.

Keep an eye out for my next outfit which will be inspired by Belle from Beauty and the Beast!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...